A History of the Lutheran Church in the Arusha Region from 1904 to 1958


A History of the Lutheran Church in the Arusha Region from 1904 to 1958

Artikel-Nr.: 978-3-87214-299-3

Zur Zeit nicht lieferbar

Bei Verfügbarkeit benachrichtigen
10,00
Preis inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
The history of christianity in the Diocese in the Arusha Region can be traced as far back as the year 1893, when the first four pioneer missionaries from Leipzig Mission Society set foot on the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The General Assembly of the Leipzig Mission which met in Leipzig Mission House on the 8th of June 1892 with one consensus authorized the Governing Board to begin preparations to open a new mission field in German East Africa the present day Tanzania.
Diese Kategorie durchsuchen: Makumira Publication